Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're struggling to come up with the perfect gift for the trendy mom in your life, Harts & Pearls has you covered. Here are 5 gift ideas that we are absolutely loving this year:
1. Photo Session- Why not capture the memories with some stunning photographs from Poppi Photography? Whether it's by herself or with her family, who can resist the opportunity to get glammed-up and look like a model? If you book before February 3rd, you can save up to 25% on booking a session from now until May!
2. Macrame Wall Hanging- Update your space with a beautiful macrame wall piece by Le Petit Moose on Etsy. Beachy, boho, and pastel home decor is right on trend now, and this wall art will give any room that "wow factor" that she's looking for.
3. Zindi Pots- Display your succulents and cacti in a gorgeous handmade pot from Zindi Pots. What better way to add greenery to her space then with a unique painted pot? Not to mention all while supporting a business created by a Mother-Daughter team.
4. Milano Head Wrap- Accessorize with a mommy and me set of blush pink 'Milano' head-wraps from Harts and Pearls. This blush pink turban-style wrap is hand crafted from soft and luxurious vegan leather-- a flawless finishing touch to any outfit, and the perfect addition to her wardrobe. Available in all sizes. Use code 'hartsandpearls' for free shipping!
5. Stella & Dot Charms- For the sentimental mom, some engraved heart-shaped charms from Stella & Dot are both thoughtful and stylish. Have a special date or initials engraved one side of this gold-plated charm for a personalized, memorable gift.