Harts & Pearls is getting ready to release our new Spring line! As we transition from Winter to Spring, it's time to incorporate some of the trendiest colors for the upcoming season such as mint and marsala. But these trends aren't just for the adults; they're for the little ones too!
Here are two outfits for both boys and girls featuring new kids shirts and slouch hats from the Spring 2015 line, as well as other fun must haves. These looks are great for taking their wardrobe straight into that sunnier weather.
1. For some bold color and charm, this “Bless Your Hart” t-shirt from the Harts & Pearls Spring 2015 line is an adorable option. Hart, a family name, was incorporated into this fun design which represents Harts & Pearls proudly and fashionably.
2. Protect your little one’s eyes in style with some sweet heart-shaped shades from FJS Popshop. This shop creates fun accessories for both kids and adults alike such as sunglasses and adorable suspenders.
3. These fun geometric heart leggings from Mag + Pie will add a funky pattern to their outfit and are a great alternative to your basic stripes and polka dots. Located in Monroe, North Carolina, Mag +Pie is owned by Elizabeth Conner who found her passion for creating handmade and organic clothing for kids.
4. Snuggle up with this cozy mint-colored stuffed bunny from Jellycat. Jellycat, established in London, works hard to create quirky, original and innovative soft toys for all ages.
5. Welcome the warmer weather with some lovely sandals from Zuzii footwear. Created with raw materials, Zuzii products give and form to children’s feet and create a longer lasting fit than your average shoe.
6. A adorable hat can complete any look, and this one is no exception. This mint North Slouch beanie from Harts & Pearls is a perfect fit for both comfort and style.
1. Make a fun and colorful statement with the "Naps Are Old School" shirt from the new Harts & Pearls Spring 2015 line. This fun graphic tee is perfect for a new generation of kids who are setting brand new rules. Who said naps are necessary? That's old school, mom.
2. A pair of distressed jeans from Rascals and Rags adds character to the outfit. Rascals and Rags, based in Olympia, Washington, creates trendy and one-of-a-kind clothing just for kids.
3. The campus 2.0 shoes from Adidas are the perfect grown-up style, scaled down for tiny toddlers, and equipped with a comfy textile lining that's gentle on little feet.
4.The perfect car-ride and playtime buddy, a cuddly stuffed hedgehog from Jellycat. With luxuriously soft fabrics and quirky/innovative designs Jellycat toys are a great addition to any kid's collection.
5. Block out the harsh sun with these shell blue mirrored wayfarer-style sunglasses from FJS Popshop. Their unique color and design make these shades both colorful and functional.
6. Because the weather is still a little chilly, pop on our NEW marsala-colored North Slouch beanie from Harts & Pearls. A soft and effortlessly rad way to top off any outfit.
Grab the entire look or just a few pieces and your little one will be feeling fresh and looking completely adorable! In celebration of Spring and our new releases, enjoy 15% off with promo code SPRING2015 at www.hartsandpearls.com